With this declaration we inform you about data protection-relevant aspects, as well as about the measures taken to protect your rights. The website operator complies with the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. Responsible Person
The responsible person within the meaning of the data protection laws is
2. Automated data collection while visiting the website
- We would like to inform you that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) may have security gaps from a technical point of view. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is therefore not possible.
- It is in general possible to use our website without providing personal data. Each time the website is accessed, data about this process is temporarily stored and processed in a log file by our website provider.
- In detail, the following data is stored for each access/retrieval:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Accessed page/name of the accessed URL
- Browser type and version
- the amount of data transmitted
- the operating system being used
- Message whether access was successful
This data is only analyzed for statistical purposes and then deleted.
3. Data entered by users
- You can use our website without entering any personal data. If we collect personal data, we will inform you about the purpose, scope, legality and possible disclosure and only use it for these purposes. The input of this data by you is entirely voluntary.
- The above-mentioned data will be used exclusively for the stated purpose.
4. Data use and disclosure
- Your personal data will only be used to enable you to contact the website operator.
- Your data will not be passed on to third party advertisers by the website operator.
- Personal data that is required to enable and bill the use of services offered by the website operator is used, if necessary, to process the concluded contracts.
We only pass your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit permission to do so in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
- Cookies may be used when visiting the website. Cookies are data records that are stored by your web browser and contain pseudonymized data. If consent is required, cookies will only be used if this consent has been given.
6. Rights of data subjects and objections
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data if it was not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another controller
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to withdraw your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing that was based on this consent in the future and
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or the location of the website operator.
7. Data security
The website operator uses technical and organizational security measures to ensure that your personal data is protected against loss, incorrect changes or unauthorized access by third parties. In any case, only authorized persons have access to the personal data, and only to the extent necessary for the above-mentioned purposes. The security measures are constantly adapted to the improved technical possibilities.